Friday, May 18, 2007

First Mountain States Cup Race

Well thew first one is in the books, and what a great race it was. For those that don't know what the Mountain States Cup series is check it out here www.racemsc.com. Joanna and I headed down Friday after work, and were able to preride the course. Joanna was REALLY excited about it let me tell ya! (Ha Ha!). She toughed it out and was ready to go at the start line @ 8 am. for her first mountain bike race ever. She was really nervous I could tell, but the whistle blew and off she was for the first of her two laps on the course. Well the rest is history, check it out! http://www.racemsc.com/results/main.php?func=event&eventid=30&year=2007 Click on Beginner Women 19-29. I am sport men 25-29. We drove home with 2 1st. place placards! What an opening weekend. Finally, all those mindless early season road miles have paid off. Leave it to us, first race weekend of the season, and we show with no camera and two podium finishes. I will try to get some pictures up if I can find them....... Sorry!

1 comment:

Gail said...

I am so excited about being related to 2 such famous people...Wow!!! That is so great...very proud of my niece and nephew! You go Girl!